Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Little touches to brighten up my day =)

Monday morning when I stepped into the office, I saw a small packet on my desk. It’s a card from Sweden, and a gift pack with guava macadamia body butter, cream lotion, bath salts and a body sponge. It’s a gift from dear Ah Yun, specially brought back from Sweden. Tks ger! I like Sweden’s national colours – bright yellow and blue. Moreover, it reminds me of the Sweden trip, reminiscent.

This morning when I stepped into office, I saw a cup of hot teh on my desk. It’s a thoughtful move from a dear colleague, who noticed the fatigue in me yesterday. Tks woman! These few nights I had been dreaming till early morning, still deep in sleep and ended up having difficulties getting out of bed. This can be quite tiring, so no wonder the dark eye rings and tired look. So, the nice gesture brightened up my day! Hot teh to kick-start the mid-week day, and hopefully can last me till the end of today.

No comments: