Friday, February 01, 2008

Be happy my dear ger! :)

Tks for the advice :)
Soon there'll be an answer.

Today marks the start of the second month of 2008. I'm pretty numb to these things, after a while. The turn of a new year didn't make a mark on me; CNY will just come and pass. I used to look forward to these times of the year, but this year every event seems the same.

I am down with stomach flu and am nursing my sickness at home. Although the discomfort in my tummy is not acute, it can be rather irritating as it affects my overall energy levels. And it brings along fever and a headache. Now I can understand the discomfort WW has to bear when faced with a bloated stomach. But I would still be willing to take over his share of the discomfort, as long as he feels good and is healthy.

Tomorrow is Feng's customary wedding day. We seven sisters (except for Xuan who is in Aussie and can't come back this time round) will be helping out from the early morning. Time for us to exercise our creativities and exhibit the mean side of us. We are going to sabo the brothers! Wahaha. I remember vividly that three years back I used to do the same for Stephie, then two years back for Sophia, helping out as a sister on their wedding days. These events now bring tears in me (and my eyes) although I thought I used to be a strong, no-tears lady. I'm getting emotionally vulnerable to these meaningful events in life coz in this cold realistic world, it always warms my heart to see such strong emotions and faith hold true.

To dear Feng, wedding is a beautiful thing. Although it may come with hassles and troubles, it is worthwhile as both joys and frustrations come as one like the black and one seeds in a chess game. Let go of your expectations and take whatever comes up with an open mind and heart. Just go with the flow! Meanwhile, you have us behind you for support!

No comments: