Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I must be crazy!

Craving for a Coach wallet, despite getting a new wallet from a dear friend for birthday. Crazy me!

This has all the necessary compartments I need - 10 credit card slots, an ID window, 2 bill slots and an external coin pocket which I can choose not to use. Only thing is it is in white which I may not be able to maintain very clean for long.
This is close to perfect! Only if it's not a black-skinned interior. It has the same number of pockets and slots as the first.

Pockets seems insufficient. But the whiteness is nice too.

3 comments:

Stephie said...

Go get the wallet I say!! Looks great leh!!Hehehe. DOn't worry, if it gets dirty, u can borrow my leather cleaner. It's from Coach too.

nottoz said...

Yay I shall visit Coach shop this weekend!

Stephie said...

OHmigawd, u are tempting me now....hahaha!