Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lazing the day away

The many faces of Fluffy. The younger Fluffy (on the left) appeared happier and the one at the bottom is the funniest - just look at her stoned expression.

Today I spent the whole day at home. Using this precious bulk of time, I did quite an amount of homework, taught my dad a little computer skills and simply enjoyed the different hours of the day. It felt like the times during my last year in Uni, where I spent my days mainly at home completing my final year project.
I never thought I could get back these days of no-work and flexibility in time and in the things I can do during the day. It is indeed a bliss. Except that, now WW is away in Australia for work and we couldn't get to spend the beautiful weekday afternoons together. Not yet, till Dec when he's back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy these beautiful days and even better days will come in Jan.

30BD