Thursday, September 11, 2008

On school and modules

Yesterday's Corporate Finance was over. There were sections of the lecture notes I skimmed over thinking they won't be tested and they came out in the exam paper to many's surprise. So I think I have lost some 10 marks there. There were other questions I didn't quite know how to explain, but just smoked my way through. My grade for this module would probably not be good. But I'm glad it's over. This was one of the modules I don't have confidence in.

Today's exam is on Calculus, which hopefully *cross fingers* I can score, since the topic is not totally green. I recall I got A+ for Calculus I in uni. Haha.

After this evening, there are two more papers to go. Statistics tomorrow evening and Asset Pricing Theory on Sat. Next Tue we'll be starting our first lesson of mini-term 2 (so monumental since it marks the end of the start - mini-term 1). Pre-lesson, there are three stacks of notes waiting to be read. Assignments for the module (derivative securities) are all up. I suppose I'll be seeing a lot of my classmates in school from now onwards, spending lotsa time solving assignments together.

On a happier note, WW will be back tomorrow morning! Time to get back my life and time for more happy moments together :)

No comments: