Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Priorities

So many things that I want to do, yet with so little time. I have no lessons for the next two days and really wanted to bring my parents out for a nice meal and some dou-feng, but I know I can't afford a whole day to do so. Without an entire day, there will be a lot of rush and urgency on myself to get things done efficiently, which I know it's not very much achievable when going out with my parents. Not that I mind the time and effort, in fact I would like to accompany them on special outings, but there will be a very strong urging in my mind to go home study and complete my assignments.

I don't like this kind of scenario.

There are just too many priorities on hand. I don't want to neglect my role of a good daughter and that of a good future daughter-in-law. But right now I know my top-most priority is my studies (at least, before WW comes back) and this course requires more than a full-time job. I study everyday, either busy doing the assignments or reading up the textbooks, and we even meet for projects on Sundays. It's like every minute matters. (Save for the first two weeks in every mini-term of seven weeks - our study honeymoon period.)

I wonder when I can bring my parents out for a ride and spend the whole day out happily.

No comments: