Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Studying into the wee hours... back to the old times

Ah, the wee hours of the day are still the best. I'm enjoying the golden moments, studying hard for coming exams next week. The radio is on, tuned in to the golden classics frequency, and the music is pleasantly breaking the silence of the early morning. Another chapter to go before I turn in to bed.

Last Thursday was a special day of its own. My dear sis and I had a great time together doing yoga in the afternoons and with her fetching me around in HC's car. It has been a while since both of us hang out together, and it's uncanny how we always get along perfectly well with each other. Perhaps because we started our bonding since in mama's womb. :)

WW has set off for Australia last evening but will be back in ten days' time. Although it won't be long till I meet him again, I couldn't help but feel emotional and sad, especially on Sunday (the one precious day of the week where we can devote entire time to ourselves). Furthermore, whenever I think of his next trip of two months from late Sep onwards, I feel a tinge of sadness and wonder how I can cope with my study stress while he's away. Just gotta grit teeth, bite lips, and hang in there.

No comments: