Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Little updates

Haven’t been updating diligently.

Work life has been hectic, me covering 2.5 persons’ workload. But like I always say, I work 2.5 times the load but get only 0.5 of the rightful pay. Don’t call me greedy. Generation Y seeks high rewards and fast returns and are willing to slog it out.


Then again, I've packed my routine so full with things that I'm finding it a little difficult to breathe. Tues - yoga; alternate Wed - jog @ Esplanade; Thu - German lessons; Fri - go out. Which leaves only Mondays for myself, where I revise my German and do some little stuff here and there. There are just too many things in life worth trying out and exploring.

WW has shifted house from the West to the North-east last weekend and with that our residences have become nearer. It takes only around 20 minutes on car to travel between our places, yippie! Speaking of car, I’m still eyeing the sporty white Swift. But I have this personal rule of not getting into debts, which means if I want Swift, it has to be almost full payment on its costs and a minimal instalment amount. Striving towards a debt-free and liberating life.

1 comment:

b.muse said...

*hugs*

take care, and jia you!! Hope you achieve your what you want, not forgetting a balanced and well-rested lifestyle babe! :)