Sunday, March 11, 2007

My half-day off

On Friday I took half a day off from work and met up with Mama Papa at Vivocity for some shopping. First up was lunch, a late one due to me being late (can't leave before 1pm leh), then to BYSI and G2000 shopping. Bought two dresses for Mama, a knit-top for office wear for myself and two shirts for Bro (he has been wearing the same three pieces to work since last month; still 4 months to go).

After shopping was a tea-break at ToastBox with steaming hot teh and kopi plus a jam-spreaded thick toast. Very yummy! There was a traditional taste to the teh, which you can hardly find now.

While Papa Mama headed for home, I set off to Tiong Bahru to wait for WW to knock off from work. The sun-loving me strolled to the park beside Tiong Bahru Plaza and set foot there for one whole hour, basking in the evening sun. I thought I could post my photos to this blog in the park itself, but ah to my dismay I realised I needed to sign up for this service with M1 first. Its $5.25 extra charge a month proved not worth it tho. So no chance to do mobile blogging, boo.

Walking behind Tiong Bahru Plaza, beside PSB Academy
Wah the glaring sun shining into my eyes. But I like.
Tiong Bahru Park - neighbourhood parks are the best!
Looking towards the direction of Gan Eng Seng school
Struggling to keep my eyes open. Bright sun!
Quite a handful of joggers behind me sweating out. I also sweated.. while sitting on this bench reading my book with the sunshine on my face!


Yesterday was a day out with WW and his mum and sis. We went first to 40HSD house they're going to move into next week (and staying for the next half year), then to another high-end condo, The Imperial, his bro-in-law purchased. It's damn cool. Aspires me to strive smart and hard to earn the opportunity for such luxuries. People these days sure know how to enjoy life.

No comments: