Friday, April 11, 2008

Uncertainty

I'm getting increasingly frustrated at the situation I'm in. While I would like things to be more certain so that I can plan ahead, things just seem to be so uncertain and looking somewhat disappointing. All my grand plans may just be smashed, but at least I have one great thing going good :) Perhaps it is meant to be for me to devote all attention and time to planning and executing this big event?

Just don't understand how come things seem to be going my way but in the end everything becomes tentative. Perhaps I should consult a fengshui master. And at the end of the day when I don't get what I am aiming for, I could be put in an embarrassing spot. Just gotta 隔开面子,厚着脸皮。有时做人要学会不要脸。Maybe it's meant for me to do my baking business?

Maybe's are dangling in the air.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing comes to those who wait!

Sometimes some things don't happen but other good things come along as a result, so don't worry too much about it!

bunbungirl said...

Hi. I found an article related to Japan in your site.
I want to often visit Your site from now on.
Do you like Japanese Food and fashion and animation...?
If you are interested in Japan, please link to my site
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese health food, animation, games).
Would you introduce information(URL)in your site if you like it?
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/
E-Mail/bunbungirl888@yahoo.co.jp