Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Emotions

The pace at work has been quite stifling. Not that I find it hard to breathe, but because it is simply too slow! It is understandable, considering we have a new boss since the start of this year who has yet to give our team a clear direction forward. For me it isn’t so bad, I have my plans for the next half of the year, but I wonder how my teammates feel.

I’m again wondering how numbed to events I have become. I got into the course, which I thought was quite a feat given my less-than excellent mathematics results, but was not as elated as I expected upon receiving the news. Have I been taught not to harbor high hopes such that there are no expectations to match upon? Have the emotional undulations and the extremities that come with them been lost in me? Nevertheless, I have to find back the spirit of submitting and admitting to my true emotions.

Still, I feel the 1 month plus wait is kinda long. Can't wait to wear that band on my finger and to be more integral in his life!

No comments: