Sunday, March 30, 2008

Daydreaming in the night

I spent the last two hours doing online research and selected my top 3 venues for each of our wedding events - solemnisation, wedding dinner and wedding outdoor lunch. I'm not revealing the list yet; WW has to agree to them first. :) Glad he left most of the wedding decisions to me. Now I get to choose the few choices I like then let him narrow down. Didn't know it could be so fun working towards a dream.

Earlier this evening Tian accompanied me to the Starry Starry Wedding event at Fort Canning, The Legends. They showcased their outdoor wedding setup as well as the bridal dresses, Tianpo jewellery and wedding photography. Tian and I liked the outdoor setting for its offer of scenery, but I thought it was not special enough and might not be too comfortable for a lunch reception. So I would say then The Legends is not in my list of Tops.

No worries, this is not going to turn out to be the wedding blog! Coz I'll have more updates on other areas of my life soon. :)

No comments: