Sunday, March 23, 2008

Good news!

Happy to hear that another of my friend cum classmate from JC class is expecting! Congrats ger. :)

If I could arrange, I would want to have a BB now too so that it would be an easier delivery and my little one could grow up to be a big boy / girl earlier. Then perhaps by age 35 I can take life easier. But such things can’t be rushed and planned as wished, so I’m enjoying my own life now and will concentrate on building a strong marriage first. Besides, having a baby would consume too much of my personal time. I’m still too selfish to share my personal time at this point in time. Just hope my body can 真气到三十出

Wanna thank my friends for sharing my happiness. I may not be as ready as should be, but I guess it takes time to accept that such a big change is going to happen in your life.

No comments: