Tuesday, May 06, 2008

On Good Leadership

I had a chat with a manager from another team in the organisation. And I realised the importance of good leadership in driving the members of the team in their work and in creating a strong and open culture.

A leader with a vision and the ability to drive the team to greater heights fosters unity in the team and a sharing and learning environment. With that, the people under him or her are able to find motivation, drive and passion in their work. There would not be the mundaneness and the usual dread to come to work. It seems I have not felt that passion for sometime now.

I felt happy coming out of that chat. I have the ability to push for new frontiers and to make things happen. I can see some future in my future.

From this point onwards, life will only get more exciting.

No comments: