Monday, May 12, 2008

No easy task choosing a gown that pleases us both!

Last Friday's tea session with the scholar potentials proved very fruitful. Their confidence rubbed onto me, which resulted in the spurt of warm air around me for the few days into the weekend.

Some of the candidates appeared to be different from what I expected from their CVs. But the two outstanding ones still shone through as promised. And I must say, the one really stood above all with her skills and experience, accomplished parallel to that of a wise adult.

During the weekend WW went with me for bridal gowns trial. I have been doing my research online and had my eyes fixed on just this one Bridal Studio - Margaret Brides - and wasted no time physically checking out others. The first visit on Sat gave us an idea of the types of wedding gowns she provides and the second visit with WW, Tian and her beau gave us a few designs to choose from. I was initially perplexed having to decide between the designs I like and the ones WW fancies. Now we haven't made the decision but I've come to a compromise since the Man has exquisitely fine taste. I trust he knows what is best for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had the same prob too. i was the only one rooting for the gown i liked. 1 against 5! in the end, it was the one he liked which won the votes. haha.