Monday, March 27, 2006

Don’t kill us with your cooking!

I get excited over small things. Like the dream about getting my DBS Woman’s Card, and another dream about me winning the contest along with a prize of $2500. Also, the Cedele bread shop at Temasek Tower which sells European-styled bread loaves. That means multi-grain bread, walnut bread or baguette for breakfast & tea everyday from next week onwards. Woohoo!

Just now for lunch, we ladies went to an eatery along Boon Tat Street and tried some of their many dishes. I got to say, their food sucks! So salty and oily, must have poured in MSG like there are mountain heaps of it. I wonder how they could bear to do so to the innocent patronisers, and if they will ever cook such dishes for their own consumption. Now not only does food have to taste good, it has to be healthy as well, whipped up with a heart. I don’t mind paying more for a hearty dish, like the ones at YogiHub, done up with customers’ health and well-being in mind.

No comments: