Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What If

Unstable IE lost my previous unposted entry. I was saying, I can't help but think of how different life may be with it was led in another way.

What if I took up psychology instead of IT? How about holding an outdoor job versus an inbound office work? How would life be if it were a married life now, being able to "retire" into the warm lovenest at the end of everyday? And if I were earning twice my current pay and could afford to conquer LV or Prada bags without batting an eye, would I have gone around on this kinda extravagant shopping?

Thoughts aside, yellow has crept into me recently with my self-consciousness on what other than the weight issue. Beef, pork, duck are to be gouged. Eeks.

Feeling tired after a 48-min run along Marina Promenade, in need of a massage from dear WW but will have to wait till tomorrow. Getting a massage on your tired muscles is one of the best gifts you could get, especially when back from a long day. If you fear you lack strength, make good use of your pointy elbows.

On another note, I'm missing something (where) again...


2 comments:

nottotian said...

I want to go travel again!!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what will life be like if you take different route but all I know is to follow your heart and move along the route you wish to undertake.

Wait no more and pack up your luggage, and off you travel!

In all, be happy in what you do!