Thursday, March 16, 2006

Photo Diary I

Lazy me shall post up photos to depict the events in the past week:

OCS Commissioning Parade at SAFTI last Sat. Was there with WW for his friends' parade. Note the nine religious representatives here.
WW (in maroon shirt) with his gang of fellow friends. WW has gone through the same parade some 4 years ago.
The spaghetti, egg salad with croutons and soup whipped up by Tian & Henry last Sunday, to celebrate Mama's birthday which falls on 13 March.
Everyone was here! I was the photo-taker, so don't aim to find me in the picture.
Hugging a 7.5-kg watermelon! So big~
Bigger than WW's face! Need nan ren to carry it home =P
Okay, something out of topic here. But I find this comic quite hilarious.
And lastly, the cross-stitched tissue-holder I've completed at last! Took me around half a year. Now I can carry it every working day when going out for lunch. Yay.

No comments: