Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Swimming Shiok

Swimming in the night gives me a sense of peace and relaxation. So, now I feel that sense of accomplishment tonight after my swim at Jalan Besar Swimming Complex, especially doing 18 laps today, 2 more than the previous time. Yeah!

These days my dieting cap is on again as I can’t bear to see the weighing scale needle go beyond the thick black line, and I really dislike looking at those lumps hanging on the arms. So it will be fish porridge, no cakes, no chocolates, and more calorie-counting. Don’t tempt me with sinful indulgences k, especially freshly-baked muffins that I have such strong cravings for recently.

Suddenly the idea of being wafer-thin sounds so nice…

2 comments:

nottotian said...

crazy woman, wat's so good abt being wafer thin? Will get blown away by the wind

Jayce said...

that's true.. wafer thin is so boring, and who likes to hug a pole, it better to have more flesh like the rest of us :p

Girl, eating healthy is good, but there must be a limit ok, wafer thin is not good.