Friday, March 10, 2006

The little joys in my everyday life

Recently “enrolled” in a school bus system, taking a private chartered bus to work every morning. From now onwards, can get to enjoy the morning view of Marina South and ECP. And if you know me, I love beautiful scenery to bits, especially those of the sun, trees and blue skies.

These are the little things in my everything life which make me smile to myself:
- The scenic bus trip to work, touring past Bedok South private houses, condos and the trees and flowers alongside ECP
- Bathing with Dove blue shower cream after my jogs – getting addicted to the fragrance!
- Reaching home, although on an empty stomach, as Mama’s delicious home-cooked food is waiting for me
- Lying on the bed doing my cross-stitch or reading, and chatting with WW if he’s not asleep by then

There are so many moments in life we can immense in, relax and simply live the moment.

No comments: