Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dream Dream Dream

It’s a super nua day! Did yoga just now and slipped off into a light slumber when resting in corpse pose. The modern man and woman are always tired.

I feel bad seeing WW so tired after sending me home. His sleepy droopy eyes while driving, the lack of energy in his body and his face full of yearning for the bed – all adorable yet somewhat heart-wrenching expressions. But I’m definitely grateful for the rides, as that do provide us with more interaction time. However, next time I shall have greater resolve to travel back home on my own especially if he has his work to finish up.

Yesterday afternoon we were at National Library, which turns out to be a very cool place indeed. One major plus point is the full-length windows, which give visitors a splendid view of the surrounding buildings, including Suntec and Shaw Towers, and beyond. We could even view part of Benjamin Sheares Bridge with its glory. The seating arrangement within the library is spacious and portrays a neat feel. The sofa seats are comfy too, providing back rest for our back support. Next time it can serve as my hangout place when I have spare time on hands, as reading even one reference book in there can take up my whole afternoon.

The start of another workweek is impending. Not that keen to kick-start the week for this round, as there isn’t much work recently. Plus I just can’t miss this kind of hazy stuffy weather enough. Just wanna spend the day outdoors, feeling the breeze in the face, the sun on the head and dreaminess in the air.

No comments: