Friday, August 18, 2006

忍者为王!

There has been some self-perceived rivalry, which puts me on my edge as I don’t like unnecessary unhappiness and competition. Although you may say it’s self-perceived thus not exactly accurate, I still feel my sixth sense can’t go too wrong. I don’t like pretence, back-stabbing, secret competition. If you want, come out direct and I’ll fight with you, just like spurring in a taekwondo match.

Good thing my dear friends are able to see through my hide, the hide of cheerfulness. Tks buddies. Today we had lunch at 大长今Korean restaurant, one which serves authentic Korean dishes. J treated us to the meal (谢谢!) . Tomorrow we will be singing our hearts out at Party World and perhaps having supper after the KTV. Time to forget all troubles, worries, agonies. 忍者为王!

But haha I also hope to cultivate more compassion, because these days I seem to get more easily irritated by people who walk damn slowly in front of me, who cut people’s lane as if the person is invisible, who give me a fake smile (those really insincere kind) and who pokes me in the wrong way.


No comments: