Monday, August 28, 2006

Happy start to the week!

Coz I can do things (OT)2 and go off on the dot for an early swim! Lalala, no wonder my colleagues commented on my chirpiness. BTW, (OT)2 stands for Own Time Own Target, not Overtime x2. This Thursday I’ll be getting the laptop I’ve been eyeing for too. With that there will be freedom to do work or surf net on the bed, and to bring it out for use during weekends at cafes or at MacDonald’s. So happy~

The two 女人 have started drawing on sketch books, one for each of us – TJY, Ah J and I. I’m impressed by their artistic nature, the detailed drawings and sketches layout. As for me, I can’t draw! The most would be pencil-brushed strokes and a few skeletonal frames. But you two are really evoking the artistic brain cells in me, calling out the creative side of me huh. I shall try.

Next Tues I will have to convert to being a rat, joining all the other “rats” in the race in KL. Not sure what it means by winning this Rat Race. Does it mean winning the prize money or more symbolically means being free and way ahead of all in this corporate world? What does it really mean by being ahead in the rat race? Is it the same as breaking out of it?

(Yep, I’ll be away at KL for two days, together with four other ladies in a team and another guy team, representing my company in this corporate race organised by Bursa Malaysia.)

Oh I haven’t mentioned, one more month to the big amount. My neck is getting way too long…

No comments: