Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday updates


Courtesy of my colleague, here are the photos for the Singapore Fireworks Festival from Singapore team on 8th August 06.

We didn't catch the fireworks on Tues; caught the ones on the previous two days though. Friday evening I ran off after work for dinner with Papa Mama Tian & Henry at LPS, then headed straight to Fullerton. Lucky us were able to secure fairly direct-view places and waited eagerly for an entire hour before the displays from New Caledonia team. Photos to come later. Ah, glad Apa Ama enjoyed the works as they have not seen the fireworks through bare eyes since years ago!

On Sat, we - Steph, Sophia, Fang, me and all our partners - were at one of the corridors at Marina Square, obediently standing behind some small crowd and waiting eagerly (again) for the fireworks some half hour before 9pm. Patient me didn't complain much about the tall couple standing in front of me, somewhat blocking my view especially when they shifted around quite a bit. So guai. But thought would have been better if I had wore heels instead of flats and blocked all of them instead. Wahaha.


Weekend Updates
Sat I was roped in to do BCP blogging, since the main blogger needs a backup and knows I blog. So there I was, at our DR site early in the morning at 8am. Good thing it was near home and needed only a short taxi ride. The whole exercise ended at around 3pm, and I left a little earlier when WW came by and picked me up. So off we went, to his place for an afternoon nap. Shiok.

Come evening we went Marina Square Waraku Japanese restaurant for dinner with the gang. Stephie's tummy has grown bigger and it will be another 7 weeks plus to her BB's popping.. that's fast! I don't think I'll be ready to be a mama anytime soon. The other two ladies Sophia & Fang changed jobs recently too, just about time for the switch. Don't get exploited by a miser employer! Don't be shortchanged. So me happy for one of them for getting pay increment, and the other for finding a more satisfying job. =) When is my turn? Heh heh.

No comments: