Sunday, August 20, 2006

Singapore Indian vs India Indian

Meant to do an update but there are other priorities such as chatting up with friends and having my precious sleep! Also it’s difficult with Fluffy on my lap.

Weekend has been gooood yeah. Relaxing, soothing and happy. Just now was listening to Prime Minister’s speech but felt some topics were rather old issues. But there was one statement I agree totally – Singapore Indians are very different from India Indians. Haha you know what I mean. But of course the next sentence really is not one everyone would stand by – to welcome them into our nation, our lives as they contribute to Singapore and help create a better world for us. Although I’ve studied with a lot of Chinese, Indians, Mauritius friends in Uni, I still find that idea hard to swallow when it comes to competitive foreign counterparts. Those who always want to outshine, outdo and outperform. Those who want all the limelight. Those who are robbing away your rice bowl!

Wahaha, but who cares? In the long run there will no more office, no more office politics, for me. Hooray =)

No comments: