Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Day @ Vivocity

Fountain outside the main entrace of Vivocity
My view from CoffeeBean, taken in the evenings when I was back there a second time in the day for tea and to finish another piece of work on my lappie.
It's a rather small area for dining and drinking. I had to take a five-minutes walk around the mall before getting a seat.
Morrocan Mint (finished) - my favourite CoffeeBean tea so far
View of HarbourFront Centre. Will businesses there survive still?
Tangs advertisement. To me, Tangs is like another Robinson, not quite a big deal after all.
Flags of vibrant colours - is Vivocity that vibrant?
Proved to be a good shopping haven, at least for me. Spent around $150 on shopping, including a trendy dress for Mama.
View of the main entrance, taken on a bench where I was escaping from the coldness in the shopping mall.
Foyer on the 3rd storey where shoppers can see out to PSA, Sentosa.
Whirling staircases

Mama (oops with eyes closed)
Boat that hacks tourists money

Papa Mama on the rooftop garden. Just the right place for a break from the cold cold airs in Vivocity (their air-con is free!)
Looking like the coastal beach behind Papa Mama
On the rooftop still.
Considering the pictures are taken using my 1 Megapixel Nokia 6111, the outcomes are not that bad, right? But gotta bear with the vertical photos not being properly aligned; I can't rotate them!

No comments: