Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Joyous Season is Coming!

I’m listening to Christmas Carols, getting into the mood of fun, joy, sharing (and more relaxed work!). Gift-sharing is a joy; you won’t know what you’ll be getting. That’s why I don’t like telling people exactly what I would want, but at most drop a hint or two.

This year round everyone in office is lazy. Nobody bothers to put up the Christmas tree and to hang the ornaments on their workstations. I realise we still have our Chinese New Year ornaments hanging on our lights overhead. There is a huge Christmas tree set up at the entrance of DBS Tower, elegantly dressed in burgundy and gold. That indeed is the spirit of Christmas! Maybe my company should place one beside the bull and bear, a tree splattered with greens and purples. Heh.

No comments: