Friday, November 03, 2006

One precious day of freedom!

On leave tomorrow!

Have planned to get some "ME" time. To leave the house with Wong Tian early in the morning (I like spending mornings out) and head off to Vivocity. Shall slump myself into the CoffeeBean couch for perhaps 3 hours, savouring their Museli Parfait while typing away on my snow-white Asus. But it won't be 3 hours of messaging or surfing of Internet, coz I've got some work to do. Boo. But still beats doing it in the office while I get distracted and disrupted with so many other urgent but unimportant things.

After which I shall head for the retail shops; time to stock up on new pieces for the bursting wardrobe Wong Tian and I share. I need to get a beautiful dress for Li Ling's wedding dinner too, which most probably will come from BLUM. (Sidenote: She's the fourth lady, in my JC class of 10 ladies, to get married!)

If Mama Papa decides to head to Town or anywhere near, I'll join them after lunch. Then back home to nua on the bed, see the sun set with its rays on my bed or perhaps go for a run to release some endorphins.

Lalala, just having this one day without working can be so joyous!

No comments: