Monday, November 13, 2006

Digging Deep

I like digging, reaching deeper and deeper into the bottom of my heart, my emotions, till a point when it feels like the limit. Pouring out my innermost knots, but not to anyone (no one likes sharing miseries, I realise), but to the surface of my shell so that I can chew them over and savour them long.

Those heart-wrenching love ballads evoke more sorrow emotions. I just have to close my eyes and can see so much of the carefree life I used to lead. The Game of Love brings me back to PGP days; I could see the layout of my room and desk so clearly, and feel the sweet old days so vividly. Roxette’s songs make me feel so distinctly the same ironic emotion twists I went through then. Those times, times when you sing out to yourself till a point when you feel like weeping.

What goes down comes up eventually, after it hits the bottom of the pit. It’s a cycle, after all.

No comments: