Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Mood Today!

It has been good since the morning, woke up on the right side of the bed (with Tian on the left side), and had my once-a-week routine breakfast of red bean pancake and teh downstairs. Yippie! On the bus to work, I was more awake than other days, reading my book and sitting semi-cross-legged. Wahaha. While walking from MAS building to office, the wind was breezing in my face, messing up my hair, but heck la coz it felt so good.

In the office, there is no meeting today, surprisingly! And my team lead is away most part of the day at a workshop, so I got to do things pretty much at my own pace, but also trying to be efficient.

At the end of the workday, before I was preparing to leave office for home, WW gave me a ring as he was nearby at Clifford Pier. So off we went to Marina South for a drink! Yay, this is like the first time we met during the weekday since quite a long while back. Impromptu yet sweet.

We dropped by Marina Coastal Pier, where Clifford Pier operations have shifted to, to check the place out. The view was good; we could see the open seas, the piers and the sunset shine. After that we had fruit juices at the food centre along Marina South then set off for home as both had dinner at home waiting.

Life is full of ironies and twists. I was still running for the Mercedes cab I spotted, with the parking offence ticket we kena at Marina South (we were there for only twenty minutes!). However, that didn’t dampen my high-spirited feelings. Then while happily seated in the Merz cab, I noticed how sad the taxi driver looked to me sitting in a clamped and limited space with his arms bent hugging the steering wheel. At the end of the day, still feel we are all out for a living, as long as we’re contented with what we have, we will naturally be happy! Nothing can’t quite spoil my mood of the day!

No comments: