Thursday, June 29, 2006

Go with your flow

Shou Bi is singing to 我是不是你最疼爱的人 and though he is some way to being a good singer, it's sweet. Sometimes thinking back, it's hard to imagine my dear brother is reaching 20 in half a year's time.

See below. I used to care how others view me and my quiet character. Especially when there were quite a fair number of entries in my Primary six autograph book encouraging me to open up and speak more so that others could know me better. These days, I'm totally at ease with myself, being absolutely comfortable with myself and my introvert nature. Only my close friends and dear ones understand me. Everyone has his or her set of strengths and weaknesses; don't force yourself to be who you are not, embrace who you truly are.

You Have a Melancholic Temperament

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Have a Phlegmatic Temperament

Mild mannered and laid back, you take life at a slow pace.
You are very consistent - both in emotions and actions.
You tend to absorb set backs easily. You are cool and collected.

It is difficult to offend you. You can remain composed and unemotional.
You are a great friend and lover. You don't demand much of others.
While you are quiet, you have a subtle wit that your friends know well.

At your worst, you are lazy and unwilling to work at anything.
You often get stuck in a rut, without aspirations or dreams.
You can get too dependent on others, setting yourself up for abandonment.

Does that sound like me?
350 WCR

nottoz said...

If you are the anonymous I know, then it's pretty accurate. Except for the last paragraph, which side you have yet to show us!