Saturday, July 15, 2006

Random Talk (Write)

WW has been back to work since this afternoon, and me waiting at home for his work "release" before we go for a late-night movie. (Tks Minfen for the movie vouchers, otherwise we will hardly bother about catching movies.)

However, this is the popularity of Pirates of the Carribean, despite the timing:

Wah! 1225am at Tampines Mall and only the light blue ones left! Don't people need to SLEEP?
There are other show timings at 11pm and 1140pm, but don't bother trying to book those tickets online now.

Just now while at Century Square for quick shopping, I made a reservation for these sandals, specifically the one in pink. They are tranferring the available pair from Plaza Singapura branch and I can expect them in 5-7 days' time. Nice? If not I still can reject! =P

1 comment:

nottotian said...

Haha i watched Pirates yesterday!

All the popular GVs were almost full house for 9pm plus shows when I tried to book online at 3pm.