Friday, July 14, 2006

Tough working with her

You can say I’m racial-intolerant, but I just can’t stand the way she talks, pronounces her words and places her accent. Help me!! Poor me has to work with her some more, 救命啊!超级无敌机关枪!

I thought I have high tolerance and patience, but hearing her rants and non-stop highly-accented chain of words makes me cling. Add those extremely big eyes, staring right into yours, without blinking. And that finger, pointing somewhat accusingly at you or the document she’s discussing with you on. The strong “NO!” whenever an opposing view or comment is made. Don’t blame me for not able to bear with these!

But yeah, we should exercise compassion and understanding. After all, people come from different backgrounds and culturally, this could be the norm in some foreign lands. Will learn to live with it, if unable to, there’s always an escape path :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested