Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bonus Time coming!

One of my previous blogs mentioned about creative innovation ideas and yet another one kept surfacing in my mind these days. Lots of times, I have ideas and thoughts on my mind which I want to jot down right at that instant, but lack the appropriate tools. Although I have paper and pen with me, writing does not seem such a feasible method of documenting thoughts as it often takes longer than electronic input, and requires a proper setting (try writing while on an mrt or bus). So my next clever invention will be a handheld device for blogging! One which is able to capture time and date, just that you can’t post online unless you subscribe and log in to their network or the Wi-Max our dear government is promising. This may sound like your normal mobile phone, but the new version will bring the qwerty keyboard to you!

Okay, enough of dreaming.

Anyway, bonus time will be here soon! Earliest being end August. Yippie! Before its grand arrival, I’ve list down the things I’m going to conquer!

- Omega watch ($3k) or lower-end watch ($300)
- Make-up course ($300+)
- Hand bag for work ($200)
- Fabulous meal with WW ($150)
- Treat for dear sister and family ($150)

Maybe, if I feel like it
- New wallet ($80)
- Diamond earrings ($200)

Figures are approximates.

Wahaha, the list will roll on till the day comes!

2 comments:

m.e.l.e.r said...

gal, looks like u are expecting quite abit of $$$! :P share wif me lar *wink*

Ivan said...

moblog.