Friday, October 27, 2006

Retail Therapy!

Woke up this morning, walked to the wardrobe and spent a few seconds deciding which outfit to pull out. Decided on a simple white knit top and cream pants, but when I was about to step out of my room, I then realised the matching cream suit was in office waiting for its dry-clean. In the end I had to spend another 5 minutes or so fitting into other outfit combinations. So fed up.

Thus, this evening I made it a point not to stay late in office and ran off at around 645pm towards the shopping mall. In a relatively short time of 2 hours, a total of close to $200 was expensed in return of 5 pieces of clothing. I got a white top and a white skirt from Ness, a boutique which sells nice knitwear with splendid colours. This season they sell bright-coloured tops such as purple, tortoise and lime green. Oh did I mention I don’t quite like wearing black? Many a days this week I was left with no choice.

Then me went on to get pieces from SENSE and G2000. Almost all were knitted pieces, which save me the trouble of ironing. Comfy, warm and fitting pieces, but which most probably won’t last too long (all will 起毛soon). But then again, beautiful things don’t last long, do they?

4 comments:

m.e.l.e.r said...

oh! I wish I was with you doing retail therapy too! happy spending $$$! :P

nottotian said...

oh yeah, new clothes!

Anonymous said...

"Tortoise" color?

New color of the season?

I can't wait to see the turtle in you!

:) Curious Turtle

nottoz said...

Aiya I was half asleep while making the entry mah.

BTW I almost wanted to buy a tortoise-coloured sleeveless top. :p