Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Running in the Rain

Concurrently reading 3 books – The World is Flat, The New Singapore Dream, and SmartInvestor. Can tell how greedy I am huh, and the diverse interests in many different areas.

Just now was running along Esplanade with two of my fellow colleagues. We set off despite the looming dark clouds overhead and the downpour earlier in the afternoons. And almost as if expected, the raindrops fell on us a few minutes into our run. It wasn’t easy running in the rain, especially when it got heavier and blocked your nose. So I stopped after a while, and we made our way back cutting half our usual distance.

The last time I ran in the rain was post-JC days at Bedok Reservoir. It was those crazy days when I had only one aim in mind – to stay slim. Those days when I had only one tau sa pau for lunch, and a light dinner at home. Well, everyone has their teenage/youth days, right?

No comments: