Friday, July 08, 2005

Churny Tummy

My stomach has been churning weirdly these few days, especially in the morning. This started a week ago when I first experienced having the need to go "do big business" while on the MRT train on the way to work. Previously I had to wait till 11 plus am or very near lunchtime for the feeling to come. That was a hard wait coz if I miss that period before lunch, no more feeling would come in the afternoons. Blame it on my weird stomach. But anyway, I don't really have an appetite these days. I don't feel hungry during my usual mid-morning snack hours and during lunchtime. Most of the time, after relieving, a somewhat painful and strange feeling would stay in my tummy for quite a while. I wonder what is wrong.

By the way, today is Friday! Time to let hair down and have some good fun! A packed yet exciting weekend ahead. Yea.

No comments: