Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Day Off - Shiok!

Yay! It's my day off today! It feels great to be let off the hook of work. Today is WW's convocation; how time flies. Congrats dear WW! When I think of my convocation last year, it seems like years ago. Now both of us are official working adults, having to shoulder responsibilities, start saving prudently and soon, plan for bigger and grander things ahead. An exciting future to look forward to!

I'm so hungry now, waiting for my sister to wake up for breakfast together. I've waited for an hour! Time with my dear sis is precious nowadays, due to her working hours (4pm-midnight). Most of the time when I'm off to work in the morning, she is still deep in slumber. And when she's back from home, I would have been sound asleep. So we've a designated catch-up time on Thurs night when we go for teh at the 24-hours coffeeshop downstairs. Next time it would be even harder to catch up when she gets married and moves into Tong's and her flat.

Talking about moving into flats and marriage, I've attended another of my dear friend's wedding on Sat! I was one of the five jiemeis helping her out on her Big Day and was so happy for her and her hubby. Yep, this time round it was Sophia and Vincent, both walking happily and blissfully, hand-in-hand down the aisle. It was pretty touching at parts of the wedding when she and Vincent did the march-in, when their montage was showing and when both gave their speeches, giving thanks to their parents and friends. Oh boy, I was a little teary then! When did I start becoming so emotional?

No comments: