Thursday, July 21, 2005

We have a Dream

I like seeing the two fighter planes doing their tricks in the air, chasing each other and making steep ascents up into the skies of high altitudes. I wonder how it feels flying so freely in the sky, above buildings, human, landscape and all. It's like a big bird soaring into great heights, feeling the air in its wings. Free! Boundless! Sometimes I like to simply look at the clouds and the sky, appreciating the shades of blue in it. The concept of having no boundary, no end and being infinitely vast is amazing. If I were ever to become an animal, I would choose to be a bird. (Not a crow though.)

I read my friend's blog at jyaisu.blogspot.com with quite some emotions. It makes me realise how much I've been blogging about work and work, and missing out all the softer aspects of life. She reminiscences the past, ponder on the questions of life and marvels at the beauty of love. What about me? I talk about work most of the time. Maybe it's because I don't have PMS these days (or months), and that I've been too focused on making it big in my career. It's true, like what she said, that lovers talk a lot, including idlic chit chats, to each other. With WW, I like making both nonsensical small talks and serious conversations. He can accept my crappiness and talk even more crap than me. Hee. There are no restrictions; I say what I like and feel and he understands them so completely.


There is one aspect I feel we would like to have more though, which is spending time together. At times of stress at work, I tend to slip into escapism mode for a short while, daydreaming about having time away from work. I dream of spending the days in beautiful Switzerland with WW, be it working or just spending our lives there. Working there would give us more leisure time due to the shorter working hours and we would be able to do what we like. Walking hand-in-hand down the wide open streets lined with marvellous views of Swiss Alps and gothic churches - this is our dream. To achieve it - that is our motivation. Hee, so maybe that is why I focus a lot on work hmm.


Yeah, anyway I like having the chance and time to blog at this time, between 5 plus to 6 plus pm. Then, I would pack up and go home happily for a warm meal cooked up by Mama. These days I'm super-efficient and finish loads of work fast! That's why I can blog now! :)

No comments: