Monday, April 17, 2006

Drop your Expectations

Coz it may just dash your chances of getting that something you want!

Like how the Be Delicious slipped from my fingers coz I was expecting myself to get it. Shoots! How could someone come up with anything more ingenious than my friendship band? And I thought I could sell the prize off for say $500.

And the disappointment when I saw my boss’ name in the slide, while waiting in high anticipation of seeing my own. Haha, kidding la. I was secretly hoping that I’m not the winner for that $2500 prize money, otherwise I would most probably faint with embarrassment.

But it’s true. If you really want something that badly, do not wish so hard for it. Chunk it at the back of your mind, think of all other things and don’t ever harbour the thought of winning or obtaining it. Then only will you get the surprise. And miraculously, the chances of you getting that thing will be higher. Call it Fate.

No comments: