Thursday, April 27, 2006

The First DFM!

A trip to Borders saw me getting $82.85 worth of books:

  • Sparks of Genius: The 13 Thinking Tools of the World’s Most Creative People
  • I Know What You’re Thinking: Using the four codes of reading people to improve your life
  • Mighty Brain Teasers published by Mensa The High IQ Society

Don’t need me to spell it out for you to know where I’m steering towards. =P

Before Borders, Ah Yun accompanied me for ice-cream at Takashimaya food court! It was Ben & Jerry’s day, but we missed the 7pm promotion time. We had Venezia ice-cream instead, on Ah Yun’s recommendation. She had three flavors – tiramisu, Belgium chocolate and black-forest; I had a simple yogurt one. But I like it! It has been ages since an ice-cream indulgence till I had forgotten the enjoyment of scoping up that ice ball, licking it off the small spoon and feeling it trickle chillingly down the throat. Tks Ah Yun for the suggestion. =)

No comments: