Monday, October 03, 2005

I love the weekends

Had yet another good time this weekend. First it was shopping at Orchard with WW, where I bought a Roald Dahl children book - The BFG, and working shirt and high-neck top from G2000. Wanted to get a watch (budget $480) but couldn't spot a worthy one. Dinner-time, we had steamboat at WW's place with his family to celebrate his mama's bday. I thought it would be a meat-based meal but was very pleased and happy to find lotsa fish, vege, scallops and abalone instead. Yum yum.

Sunday was a tiring but very enjoyable day as we (papa, mama, shou bi, fufa and I) went all the way to Pasir Ris Park via the park connector. Shou Bi and I cycled while Papa Mama went on their kooter and wheeler. Cool huh. We spent close to 4 hours getting there and back, having rest for a while in between. And ended the evening with claypot rice downstairs (me not bad leh, being the health freak yet starting to eat... claypot rice!). Family bonding! TP join us next time oki!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got your laptop yet? i know a place in simlim got good lobang. Call me.

Stephen Kow