Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My persistent problem with weight

If on the heavy side, I get a physical problem; if on the light side, I get a health problem.

Why do I have to worry about my weight ALL the time??

Now when I thought jogging 5.5km, doing yoga and cycling/light jogging, all done weekly, would be sufficient to maintain my light-weight. But with more times sitting around in office, opening up of my appetite and more treats & good meals, the balance just doesn't seem to sustain. I really don't like seeing the scale hitting the next 'milestone', where the resolution gotta kick in again. This is such a difficult pivot to balance on!

Sometimes I wish I can happily eat my cake (cheesecake, tiramisu, ice-cream) and not have to care a hoot about gaining weight from it. If only I have the metabolism of a Hummingbird.

Boohoohoo.

2 comments:

Stephie said...

Yo girl, sometimes its a matter of balance.Life is too short to torture urself and constantly worry about the scale. Just stay happy, exercise regularly albeit not obsessively, and stay healthy.=)

b.muse said...

*hugs* It can get so tiring sometimes right? Having the same prob too, though I mus admit I'm way lacking in discipline compared to u girl.. :p
Just wanna say u look much better these days a healthy radiance, compared to your more "obsessive" phase! Trust me, a lot of times the most glaring flab is actually invisible to others. ;)
Tink u set very high standards for yourself and tats really admirable, but maybe try not to be too harsh n relax once in a while ya.. Be happy! Love ya.. =)