Monday, October 31, 2005

My Long Break from Work

Woohoo! Two days of leave give me six days freedom from work!

So, now at home, I’m thinking of what I can do in these few days. Wanna go shopping with Mama, visit a vegetable farm, do some sports (maybe kayak with Tian when she’s feeling well again) and do a mini cross-stitch.

WW and I were talking about the ways of communicating to one on your opposing views and opinions. No one likes to hear teachings of moral and may become more defensive to protect own beliefs. Thus, it’s a good way to just ask questions which are tactful and lighthearted. I like to preach my own morals to others, especially ones who are close to me, in hope that they exercise integrity and responsibility too. However, I overlook that everyone holds their own set of principles and I set for myself a stricter set.

I have a friend who very recently told me he would be going for a job in Kinokuniya as a retailer, working from bottom up. As a very technical IT grad, he would have fetched a higher salary being in the IT line, though the hours can be terribly long. I don’t think I will go for a more comfortable and slow-paced job in place of a hectic and stressful one. I believe in having excess for times of contingency. The idea of leading a somewhat more carefree life is so tempting though; I admit to daydreaming about it every now and then.

Hmm, it’s hard to find any kite-flying websites online. Any idea where to get a good kite? Something like a big black eagle that flap its enormous wings in the sky. Hehe, all the birds in the sky will be scared off by my eagle! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To each his own, my dear friend! Life is so short to lament about. Your friend wanna sits back and relax, away from fast-pace society.

I would want to sit back and relax then... maybe after I have earned enough $$$ to tide me over for the rest of my life.