Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Presents

I think we females like to list down the presents we got during Christmas, and then take pleasure in getting gifts from friends. To the male counterparts, this would be like.. "what's the big deal?" But women are women afterall. Wahaha.

This Christmas our very-famous artiste cousin gave Tian and I a bottle of perfume each - Givenchy 30 ml EDT and Valentino 30ml Parfum. The Givenchy is a limited edition somemore. My other cousin (elder sister of mentioned) gave us a mask too, which turns out to be coincidentally needy for the new Hiao-convert (that is me). Hoho, the best part is that both sis and I didn't turn up for that Christmas party cum gift exchange at our small aunt's place. And of course, our semi-cheapo family (bear with us, we're on our transformation path!) got only chocolates and some recycled gifts for the rest. Mama is a thrifty and cost-conscious virtuous mother.

WW got me a purple Zara top yeah. We were choosing between white and purple, yet decided on the latter coz it gives a more sexy feel (according to WW). ;) On Christmas Day we had zi cha dinner together with his family @ Mei Chin market. The food should be rather good; I didn’t really know as I was munching more on the yam slices than eating the main meat in the dishes. After that it was King Kong at Clementi cinema. Quite amazingly the scriptwriters managed to squeeze in many components of a movie into that 3-hours show. Parts of it were rather exaggerating, but we enjoyed it to bits, laughing our heads off. I was touched by King Kong’s little acts of gentleness. Imagine such a big beast being able to convey human emotions. Miraculous indeed, even though it’s just a show.

Kinda hard to pick up pace now that I am back at work. Somehow I’m thinking… if I venture into other career fields involving financial mathematics, how will it be?

Ok, very cliché, but a new year resolution list is snowballing:
a) Beauty make-up session
b) Making use of diary from Sher to jot down major international news and events
c) German language course/tennis lessons/yoga lessons (/ = ‘or’, can’t afford to do ‘and’)
d)

No comments: