Sunday, December 25, 2005

Spending $$ like nobody's business

Actually not that big an amount, but I spend just as I wish! Who cares?

Yesterday (X'mas eve) WW and I went to Great World City shopping centre to get some stuff and had a good meal. I got for myself:

i) Royal Jelly pills
My first try at pills though never used to believe in them. These are meant to smoothen out my skin as small bumps have started to surface.

ii) Vitasence pore clarifying essence
I've become hiao all over again! Wahahah. But hope this expensive 30ml stuff can treat my ever-lasting (so far) blackheads and also prevent pimples from popping up. Hormonal changes causing all these pimples; I didn't used to have them.

iii) Hearty Ichiban Boshi meal (treat for WW too!)
Always feeling very fortunate when eating @ Ichiban Boshi. Not everyone gets the chance to tuck into such good food k.

And happy that WW likes the leather name card holder I've gotten for him. Phew, I've gotten it correct to match Ah Tiao's tastes, heh.

It feels good to be able to spend as I wish, but gotta save up to pay for bro's $1550 new bicycle!! Where is fairness in this world?!

Heck care~ Gonna deduct from his ang pow $$. Wahahha

2 comments:

nottotian said...

Are you really going to pay for him?

Spoil him rotten

Anonymous said...

Je suppose que chacun a une id�e de de ce que je parle.Chiao, Vickie pustule lower lip