Sunday, December 11, 2005

Transformation in the Family

We used to eat small flat fishes with lotsa bones; now we eat Golden/Silver Pomfret. We used to dine at coffeeshops once in a blue moon; now we frequent Chinese restaurants for occasions and birthdays. Mama used to wear the same few dresses year after year (during CNY people must have noticed it); now she can shop at OG happily.

Yay, we’ve transformed!

Some photos:


WW and I have a penchant for city views seen from a great height

The city skyline on 40th story

Forfar Heights

Our maroon comforter

Wind chime from Prague

Messy table

4 comments:

nottotian said...

Ain't our room just so cosy?

I'm going to put up more Xmas deco!
Hohoho!!

Stephie said...

Yo girl! haven't read ur blog for a while. Btw, next time come join me at Planet Fitness. I can sign you in as a guest. The facilities are much much better here. hahaha! oh, btw, each locker has its own lock here. hehe

Anonymous said...

I here am casual, but was specially registered at a forum to participate in discussion of this question.

Anonymous said...

For the life of me, I do not know.