Sunday, December 25, 2005

Helplessness

What does one do when faced with a helpless situation?

Be bochup and take things easy! Heck care about the consequences and don't blame urself or others. Some things are just meant to be lah. Whether it's bound to happen, you have no control over.

Which is, hmm, easier said than done.

I dunno why I take things so seriously and have this temper on the spur of the moment which I can't control. Mama always says no one can tolerate this easily-unleashed temper of mine, and I agree.. and am actually very scared of it. Sometimes I even thought of giving up everything so that it won't affect anyone else.

I give almost all credit for things turned worse (deterioration of my skin texture, viewing things more seriously than I should) to work. Expectations are high - the stupid scholar's role to fulfill, and there is a constant pressure to perform. So that lies the trick of switching between life within and outside work. If you treat your our-of-office life as seriously as you do to your social life, you'll bound to be in trouble.

Lalala.

Be happy and merry. Why care so much after all? Life is short!

No comments: