Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blogging on the go

This is the second time I'm taking bus 70 to work. The first try last week didn't work out well coz I boarded at the wrong stop, but today it seems good and looks like I'll be reaching office ard 845am, a timing I'd like too. Heh, except now I wish I could go toilet! Sitting in the bus for 45 mins early in the morning - not an easy feat.

Earlier this morning when I just woke up, I was feeling sour, thinking about my skipped chance for promo and how badly I'm lagging behind. But is there anything I could do or have done? I kept telling myself to think long-term. Wat is this lagging behind if you view it 5, 10 years down the road? I'm sure it won't amount to anything. All my competitive friends ard me tell me how they push for their own promo and how they advance. Where am I standing relative to them? I'm lucky to have WW to sound me out. I have more than work in my life to care about. Family and especially my hubby are more important to me. Why fret over work and these superficial aspects like promo and competition at work?

No comments: