Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF again!

It has been a hectic week. I have been bringing work back home everyday since mon. There's end-to-end testing for a new system, thus we have to verify excel reports. But it was not all that bad, for I learnt how to use pivot tables and other shortcut functions in excel. The bad thing about bringing work home is not having enough quality time spent with hubby. This makes our weekends even more precious.

Last night I did a run with ex-boss at ECP. It was like those days before I left off for studies, where we used to run ard CBD after work. Somehow it made me feel like I haven't left the organisation at all and the time gap in between was just non-existent. I guess that's what work does to you. Numbs you and brings you into a consistent state. And then you get stuck in it, flowing along, till whatever the next big change is going to come.

Not going to think much now. Drinks tonight and Mahjong tomorrow!

No comments: